Thursday, March 27

Catch Up

A lot has happened since I've been away. New lands, new people and a new captain at the helm (farewell Philip, we shall miss you greatly).

I was happy to see that the fair Loch Avie is still as beautiful as I remember. As I arrived at the station, I see that a musical is going to be staged around the fair land of Caledon and I didn't hesitate to volunteer my services to help (maybe even showing an ankle or two). All in aid of a very good cause "Relay for Life 08".

I have so much post to get through. Better make myself a cup of tea, sit down and get on with it.

It may take a while.

2 comments:

Eladrienne Laval said...

Yay, I shall have you over for tea soon...

Anonymous said...

Ooh lovely.. a slice of fruit cake too?

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : background by Babii Pink